GERS USA LLC (‘GERS’) is considered a US Small Business, Minority Owned company which was founded in 1981. GERS is a World-Leading provider of engineering analysis and consulting services for global utilities and industrial clients. GERS’ comprehensive services provide professionals to contribute with the development, increase of reliability and efficiency of energy systems through studies, design, testing and commissioning activities.
Its headquarters are located in Weston, Florida and the company has affiliated offices in Mexico, Colombia, and Chile.
The Company holds certifications and affiliations from Government, Private and Technical Entities:
- Member of the US Small Business Administration
- Minority Business Certification issued by the Office of Supplier Diversity of the State of Florida.
- County Business Enterprise from the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development.
- Certificate of Authorization by the Florida Board of Professional Engineers;
- Member of the IEEE and participates actively in some of its committees such as the Power System Relaying Committee (PSRC)
GERS has undertaken many power projects of various types and sizes in the areas of generation, transmission and distribution of electricity and is able to carry out all levels of detailed studies and designs together with field supervision, equipment testing, and project work for utilities and industrial/commercial facilities.
Global Experience – Footprint in more than 35 Countries
Over the past three decades, GERShas been responsible for the completion of power projects for utilities, and industrial/commercial organizations located worldwide.
GERS has practical work experience in Southeast Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe, and the Americas and Caribbean Islands.
Specifically, GERS has worked in Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, Egypt, Libya, Senegal, Tanzania, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland, United States of America, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela; and Curacao, Haiti, Dominican Republic, and Trinidad & Tobago.